Salesforce Data Reveals Global Digital Sales Surpassed $1 Trillion During 2021 Holiday Season
In a huge announcement, Salesforce has released data that shows an incredible increase in global digital sales across industries!
For many years, speculation about digital sales has been rocky. Understanding digital trends has not been easy, and many companies have been on the fence about the changes in the consumer world when dealing with digital to traditional sales. In a way many businesses are still deciding whether to spend their money on digital selling or a more conservative personal interaction.
This new data from Salesforce comes hot after the pandemic, where face to face selling was not a viable option. Many experts speculated that the pandemic actually accelerated technology adoption by ten years, but we are now starting to see the data to support that.
2021 saw huge booms in digital selling, which has businesses scrambling to automate their sales processes, which has also seen a sharp increase in Salesforce’s digital focus – and their earnings – this year. These insights are vastly important to almost any industry and provide huge opportunities for the coming year.
For more information, click the link here. As always, Cloud Adoption Solutions aims to bring the best and most important Salesforce news to you! Keep following along with us and make sure to subscribe to our blog posts for more! – Andrew
User Adoption Research: Details from my PhD Research
User Adoption of CRM Systems is Driven by Good Practice
You loved these last month, so here are more direct quotes from the qualitative interviews I completed as part of my research – I bet you can relate to many of them! I also list here the “Open Code” I assigned to each one in order to build my research findings.
- You know, on a human level, it’s so important for somebody to have their name spelled correctly. From a data entry level. It’s amazing to have something that’s reliable because the user has generated it. Data hygiene
- We also use our CRM software, which happens to be Salesforce, to collect all of our photos and our quotes too, from the project. So again, it’s all streamlined. It’s all in one place, which is important. Aligning – better organizing – various activities
- Sometimes you lose emails, or you can’t find them in folders. And it’s really easy to say, I know it was to this person, let me go and look that up in Salesforce. So that’s all tracked and logged, which is nice. Everybody’s on it, it’s a requirement. Tracking internal processes
If you want even more info on this critical research, I have a journey built that you can follow if you click here. Or, shoot me a message to have us help you develop your adoption strategy. – Shannon
Tips on YouTube
Salesforce: Cleaning Bounce Back Listview Emails: CAS Come and See Video
Do you send Salesforce list view emails? If so, you’re probably familiar with the CSV file that you get letting you know which emails have bounced or were not delivered.
Of course, you want to clean those email addresses out of your Lead or Contact object! Join Shannon, President of Cloud Adoption Solutions, as she shows you how to quickly do this using a great Chrome extension.
Interested in seeing more? Cloud Adoption Solutions has committed to launching videos on Youtube at a much higher rate this year, so subscribe to our channel to stay in the know! Watch as the team shows new trends, shows instructional videos, and keeps you up to date on all things Salesforce. Subscribe to never miss a thing: we show you something new every Friday morning. – Andrew
Advice from an Expert
Send your Qs to email@example.com
Q: So…I’m just going to ask: who is the Salesforce fox character?
A: Ah, this is a fun one! Brandy the Fox is a marketer (brand-y…get it?). She is adaptable, analytical, adventurous, and approachable – and so darn cute! You can read more about ALL of the characters here. We just love them all!
If you have specific questions about Salesforce, let us know – we’re happy to lend a hand. Hit “reply” to this email and we’ll jump on a Zoom!
- STREAMING: Dance your cares away; Worry’s for another day; Let the music play…Down at Fraggle Rock! Yes, we devoured the original Fraggle Rock on Apple TV+ (who is your favorite Fraggle? Shannon really wants to know! Tell us!) and are so pumped for the new “Back to the Rock” to debut this Friday!
- LISTEN: The Golden Age of the Salesforce Admin, on the official Salesforce admin podcast, with Mike Gerholdt, Senior Director of Salesforce Admin Evangelism at Salesforce, and our own Shannon Gregg!
- Salesforce is retiring several API versions. API versions 7.0-20.0 were retired in Summer ’21 and will be unavailable by the end of Summer ’22. Additionally, versions 21.0-30.0 will be retired in Summer ’22 and unavailable by Summer ’23, and you will experience disruptions on these versions prior to retirement. We would like to be proactive and ensure that you are receiving no disruptions in your Salesforce service due to retiring APIs – if you would like us to evaluate your org and give you a rapid estimate, let us know!
1/20 Cactusforce: A COMMUNITY CONFERENCE FOR SALESFORCE DEVELOPERS AND ARCHITECTS, Phoenix, AZ OR online/virtual
1/31 Salesforce fiscal year ends; do you need to buy any new licenses or products? Now is the time to contact your AE to inquire about end-of-year deals!
4/27-28 TrailblazerDX, the official Salesforce event FKA TrailheaDX, will be offered both virtually as well as on-ground in San Fran
4/28 Northeast Dreamin’, Providence, RI
Hey, if you liked this newsletter, forward it to a friend, friend. We appreciate your support!
“If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.” – Booker T. Washington
Check out previous issues for more curated Salesforce scoop – let us do the work for you! May, April, March, February, January, December, November, October and September Contact us with your Salesforce challenges at firstname.lastname@example.org – we love to help! Cloud Adoption Solutions is a 100% woman-owned registered Salesforce partner, specializing in implementation, integration, and optimization for Technology, Healthcare/ Life Sciences, and Financial Services/ Professional Services organizations in the small and mid-commercial sectors.